To submit your project you first need to register (detailed information on the Registration page).
We expect you to provide a paper describing your project and a demonstration video.
The deadline for submission is June 30th.
Contest Submission Paper
The paper (plain text) should include 4 to 6 pages in length (excluding title, authors and references). Authors’ contact details (full names and email of all the contributing authors) and affiliations must be entered in the dedicated fields of the submission form. Figures with captions and references (used sources) can be uploaded with the contest submission paper in a single .pdf file.
This paper must be submitted on our conference management tool (ConfTool).
The contest submission paper must properly address the following points:
- Introduction: motivation and inspirations for this solution
- Solution: description of the proposed solution for Sustainable Mobility
- Methodology: description of the setup (including used tools)
- Results and discussion: obtained results with the proposed solution
- Conclusions/implications: (expected) impact and value of the work for the users and/or industrial community.
The following template with formatting instructions and predefined styles (MS Word) is available for download:
In addition to the contest submission paper, you must provide a short video (2 – 4 min) showing your simulation in real-time. You are invited to record more than one situation, to prove that your solution is efficient in many contexts.
You are invited to upload your video on YouTube, and to give its link when submitting the paper in ConfTool.