In this particular situation, DSC 2020 Europe VR proposes this year a solidarity fund for the automotive community, suffering from the recent pandemic, with an initial budget of €10 000, to support travel expenses of those who wish to join the DSC Europe 2020 VR conference onsite but who do not have the available budget this year. This fund is also open to donations from every company concerned with the new situation created by the recent economical and health crises.
Who is concerned by this aid?
- European companies
- 1 person per company*
- Presence at DSC 2018 and/or DSC 2019
What is the amount of aid?
- Subject to acceptance by Organizing Committee
- Limited to Intra-European travel
- Complimentary registration
What is the purpose of this aid?
- To cover travel expenses
- To offer complimentary registration
How to benefit from the aid?
- Fill out the request form
When are the deadlines?
- Request considered until July 10th
- Response by July 15th
 100% of donations will be reinjected into the DSA Solidarity Fund
Please click on the links below to access the related sections: